All businesses have a legal obligation to provide safe working environments for all staff and visitors. Our products offer a solution to the onsite safety problems that companies face on a daily basis.
Vehicle movement and speeding is a common factor on industrial sites and loading bays and this is directly linked to the volume of collisions that take place. Our products are designed to make work sites a safer place by helping businesses to successfully manage vehicle entry and movement when on-site, reducing the risk of accidents.
Our use of superior grade materials and long life LED light units provide the reassurance of long lasting solutions which are virtually maintenance free. Integral visors are built into the design to enhance the visibility of the lights, even in direct sunlight and the units can be flashed to maximize conspicuity.
All of our products can be easily integrated into existing loading dock guidance systems, reducing the cost and hassle for the customer.
The Stop Go™ light pod is a mini traffic control system that can be deployed at loading bays, site entrances and rising bollard/electric gate installations.
- Seamlessly integrated into existing Loading Doc guidance systems
- Impact and vandal resistant housing and lenses
- Virtually maintenance free
- Long life LED Units
- Integral visors enhance the visibility of the lights, even in direct sunlight
- Flexible mounting options available
The TwinFLASH is an amber flashing light unit, designed to warn drivers of pedestrians and to reduce the risk of accidents that can potentially occur as a result of their speed or behaviour. Units can be installed in a variety of locations where pedestrians may be at risk from the movement of vehicles.
- Increase driver awareness and reduce risks
- Programmable timer available to schedule the unit to specific times
- High quality LEDs and unique optics guarantee maximum visibility
- Various switching and mounting options available for complete flexibility
- Integral visors enhance the visibility of the lights
- The units can be activated using a timer, Microwave Vehicle Detector, manual or remote switch